Visual Interest

Visual Interest

Monday, August 9, 2010

DOT First Day

(Latara Brown)The morning is going good so far.I had a little problem trying to create my own blog but its OK.

Daphne White: My goal is to learn how to use technology so that I can assist teachers, students, and/or my community for growth and development. I also understand that it will increase my desire to serve others (which is my life long goal).

Patrice Stewart: My goal as a DOT Intern is to use the information that I learn during training sessions to incorporate and make useful to teachers in their classrooms. After this internship , I plan to become employed at a company that requires me to use the skills and training I received as an DOT Intern.

Kenya Wilson: My goal is to successfully complete DOT and to use the with  information that I have learned in teach up in the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment